Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card Review
Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card is a credit card issued by TCM Bank. There is no Annual Fee required. Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card Cash Advance APR is 24.24 (APR will vary with the market based on Prime Rate).
Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $39. Purchases APR varies from 11.24 to 21.24 (APR will vary with the market based on Prime Rate).
Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card
– To log into your account, you will need to visit mycardstatement.com and input your Username in the indicated field. Press Login to go ahead to the next step.
– Next, you will need to input the answer to a security question. Then, if you are using a personal computing device, choose Yes where it says This is a private device. Press Continue to go ahead to the next step, where you will need to input your password. After successfully concluding these three steps, you will be logged into your account.
Forgot User Id/Password
– If you can’t remember your username, find and press the Forgot your username link in the primary login window. Input your Credit Card Number in the Forgot Username window and press Begin Forgot Username. By following the instructions in the ensuing steps, you will be able to recover your username and regain access to your online account.
– Users will reveal 0% APR for the first six billing cycles from the date of account opening
– The desiring client should be able to meet up the following criteria: Be of at least 18 years of age, have a valid SSN, have a valid TIN, have a valid US mailing address.
How to apply For Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card
– To start the enrollment process, go to the Evans Bank credit card page by following this link, and press the Business Credit Cards link to proceed.
– This pop-up window will appear; press Continue.
– Now choose Yes or No to indicate whether your business is a non-profit organization.
– Choose Yes or No as to if your business generates revenues in excess of $7 million or has 50 or more employees to continue to the next step.
– Next, find the Small Business Edition credit card option, and press the appropriate Apply Now tab to the far right of it.
– You should now be on the first page of the enrollment form. Start filling it out by inputting the following details into the required fields: Legal name of the business, Company name, Business street address (city, state, and ZIP code), and If a street address is the same as the mailing address
– In case your business mailing address is different from its street address; you will need to enter your Mailing Address, including the City, State, and Zip code. Next, you will need to provide the following contact details before continuing: Business phone number, Business website, Business contact, Primary phone number, Email address
– At this point, you will be asked to input all of the details listed under. Details: Tax identification number, Nature of business, Annual business revenue, Years in business under the current owner, Number of employees, State of legal formation, Business type
– Now you will need to fill out the below personal data for each cardholder who has 20% or more ownership of the company. To add more than one principal cardholder, you will need to press the Add Another Principal link at the bottom of the Principal 1 section. Details: Full name, Business title, Home street address (city, state, ZIP code).
– Next you will be required to input the following additional details: Housing status, Monthly housing payment, SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name
– To complete filling out the principal’s details you will need to input the following information: Primary phone number, Work phone number, Alternate phone number, Percentage of ownership, Gross monthly income. Under that, you are required to press the checkbox if the principal is an insider of TCM Bank before pressing Next.
– In this step, first, input the Total Credit Line Amount that you would like to request for this card, and then fill in the following information for each principal: Name on card, SSN, Credit limit, Date of birth.
– You will then need to input your name in the indicated space and press the checkbox showing that you are authorized to request credit cards for your company.
– In the Balance Transfers section, you can request up to 4 balance transfers by clicking the Add Balance Transfer link and inputting the following details into the required spaces before continuing:
Account number, Name of creditor, Payment address (city, state, ZIP code), Amount of transfer ($500 minimum).
– This step is optional. If you have an Evans Bank contact, input their Contact Name, Phone Number, and Branch Location. Below that, if you have any additional comments that you would like to be taken into account, type them into the Comments field.
– Here, you are asked to upload 3 documents to validate the existence of your business. You can upload copies of these documents by dragging them into the indicated field. If you cannot or do not wish to upload all of these documents right now, you can continue with the application and input them at a later date.
– If you bank with Evan’s Bank, input your Branch Number and CSRID here. Press Next to proceed to the final step of the enrollment process.
– Ensure you go through the terms and conditions for the Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card thoroughly before checking the little box that indicates your agreement. Review the paragraph regarding the necessary devices you must have and tick the box indicating that you meet these requirements. When you’re ready, press the Submit tab to submit your credit card enrollment.
Activate Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card
– To activate a new Evans Bank Small Business Edition Credit Card, call the card-issuer at 1 (800) 883-0131
– After your card is activated, you can enroll in online banking by pressing the Secure Registration above the activation number.
– On the application page, you will be required to input your Credit Card Number in the empty space. Press Begin Enrollment, and in the subsequent steps, you will be able to validate and personalize your account.