Edward Jones Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
It is a credit card issued by Elan Financial Services. Edward Jones Credit Card can be used at Edward Jones. It has a low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies from 15.24- 26.24.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.24, Cash Advance Fee is either $4 or 10% whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
The online requirement to your logging into your account is the completion Edward Jones Credit Card Login. The steps below will guide you on that.
– There are no annual charges associated with the credit card.
– There is 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 months on balance transfers.
– Users can earn 1 loyalty point for each dollar spent using the card.
– There is a low foreign transaction fee of 1%.
– Again, There is 3% balance transfer fee.
– There is Fraud protection, insurance/ collision, travel assistance, and easy cash access.
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- The User must have a government issued photo id.
- User should have a valid social security number.
- User must have a good credit line.
How to Apply For Edward Jones Credit Card Login
– Go to the login homepage of the Edward Jones and then look for the “Enroll Now” button towards the left of the screen. (For direct access to the enrollment web page, click here Link).
– Next user will be required to enter their account number in the blank spaces and then select “Next”.
– After your account is validated you will be navigated to the online account console.
How to check status
Users who have applied for the credit card and now wish to check their application status by contacting the credit card company at 800-441-5203 and then provide their application reference number.
Cancel credit card
To cancel your credit card application or close account call at 800-441-5203 and speak to the customer service.
Edward Jones Credit Card Login
– Go to the homepage (edwardjonescreditcard.com ) of the Edward Jones Credit Card.
– Once the web page opens look for the “Login” section towards the top left of the page. Enter your Personal Id in the blank space and then select the “Continue” button. Next, you will be taken to a new webpage where you are required entering your password.
– To recall your personal id the user should go to the login homepage of the Edward Jones and then search for the link that reads as “Forgot your Personal Id”. (For direct access to the personal id reset page, click here Link).
– Click on the link provided above then you will be directed to a new webpage. Enter the following details to recall your personal id.
Details: Credit Card Account Number, Security Code, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Zip Code.
To make payment
– Sign into your online account following the steps mentioned above. On the account dashboard, you will find the make payments option.
– You can also authorize an auto debit which allows the credit card company directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much stress.
Call at 800-558-3424 and provide your card details.
Call: 800-558-3424 to get to a customer care agent.