It is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. Dressbarn Credit Card can be used at DressBarn Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.24.Its cash advance APR rate is N/A.Cash advance fee N/A and there are no yearly charges.
You need a simple Dressbarn Credit Card Login to access your account online.
– Users will receive 10% off first purchase when opened and used in store and online.
– Card user will get a special welcome kit offer after opening the account.
– Exclusive card member coupons will be mailed to your home.
– Card users will get early invitations to sale events.
– Card users can make in-store bill pay
– User must be at least 18 years of age.
– User should have a valid government-issued photo ID.
– Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number.
– Users have to be a US resident.
– Users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to Apply For Dressbarn Credit Card
– Go to Dressbarn Credit Card Homepage (comenity.net) and click on ‘Apply’.
– User will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their Personal Information. Required: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income
– Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information which includes: Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, DressBarn Credit Card Enroll
– Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
How to check status
User should call the bank at the number provided and give in their application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Call Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
Dressbarn Credit Card Login
– Go to DressBarn Credit Card Homepage [comenity.net] and enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Click ‘Sign In’.
– If any user has forgotten their ‘Username or Password’, then they’ve to click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’ below the ‘Sign in’ button
– User will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Click ‘Find my Account’.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging in to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment.
– User can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Users can also pay by calling the customer service at 1-888-427-7790 or by visiting the nearest DressBarn store.
– Call the customer service and speak to a customer care representative. Then the user will have to click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– Then the user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Click ‘Find my Account’.
Call 1-888-427-7790 to get to a customer care agent.