It is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Discount Tire Credit Card can be used at Discount Tire Service Centers, Car Care One and the Tire Kingdom. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 26.99 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee.
All users will need Discount Tire Credit Card Login online to access and manage their account online.
– Users will gain 6 Months on procurements of $199 – $999.99
– The Users will earn 9 Months on Purchases of $1000 – $1499.99
– Users will earn 12 months on Purchases of $1500 or greater
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– The User must possess a government issued photo ID
– User must not be bankrupt
How to Apply For Discount Tire Credit Card Login
– Visit the online application homepage of the Discount Tire Bank. On the web page that opens look for the “Apply Online Now” button towards the top right. Once you find the button click on it to go ahead with the process. (For direct access to the application screen, click here Link.)
– Next, the user will be navigated to a new web page. Review the terms and conditions by clicking on the link below.
– Fill in the application form below with the following information:
First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Apt, Zip Code, Primary Phone Number, Additional Phone Number. The rest are; Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Housing Information, and Monthly Net Income from all Sources.
– Click the “Yes” option if you wish to have a Joint Applicant and then choose a delivery method.
– Read and agree to the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement by checking the box below. Finally, select “Continue” and you will be directed to the online console.
How to check status
Those customers who desire to check their application status should call at 1-800-677-0718 and then provide their application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service using Link.www.synchronyfinancial.com/
Discount Tire Credit Card Login
– Login to the homepage (mysynchrony.com) of the bank.– On the top of the webpage that opens you will find the “Consumer Center Login” section where the user is required entering their username and password
– Once the user have entered the login particulars click on “Go” to gain access to your credit card online.
– User who is unable to remember their username is required to search for the “Login Help” tab towards the top right of the credit card homepage. (For direct access to the username reset screen clicks here Link.)
– Select the “Forgot Username” link from the menu to go ahead with the process.
– Next user will be taken to reset your username. Enter your account number, social security number, and date of birth. Once you have provided the requested account information click on the “Continue” button below to verify your identity and access your User Name.
– Go to the password reset page by selecting the “Forgot Password?” from the login help menu.
– provide the information requested below to verify your identity and reset your Password.
To make payment
– User should log into their online account following the steps provided above.
– Then user will be navigated to the account dashboard you will find the “make payments” option there.
– User can also set an auto debit service which allows the credit card company to directly collect the money from the bank without having to go through too much trouble. (For more assistance refer the online payments screen of the bank Link.)
Call the bank at 1-800-677-0718.
Call:: 1-800-677-0718 to get to a customer care agent.