Delta SkyMiles Credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. It Annual Fee is $0 for the first year, $95 each following year, $195 for platinum, $450 for reserve. It’s Cash Advance APR is 25.24. The Cash Advance Fee is $5 or 3%, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $38. Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Purchases APR is 15.24, 17.24 or 19.24 APR, based on creditworthiness.
As a card user, you will need to Delta SkyMiles Credit Card login to access your account online. This article will help you resolve the sign-up process retrieve your password and lots more.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card login
– Card owners will have to go this page– https://www.delta.com/content/ to log in.
– At the top of the screen, above the headers, lay the fields which you will have to fill in in order to successfully access the customer portal.
Forgot Password/User Id
– In case you lost track of your login credentials you can press either ‘Forgot Login’ or ‘Forgot Password,’ depending on the particulars of your situation. At this point, Delta will prompt you for further details in order to recover your details. If you have lost your login you will have to input an email address and a full name.
– If you have only forgotten your password you will need just enter your username in order to reset it successfully.
– Card owners get 2x miles on all Delta purchases, 1x miles on all other buys. Reserve members get complimentary Delta Club membership and concierge services at the airport.
– Card owners receive 30,000 bonus miles and $50 statement credit. 5,000 Medallion Miles, 35,000 bonus miles, and $100 statement credit for platinum. 10,000 Medallion Miles and 10,000 bonus miles for reserve.
– Applicants must be at least 18 years old
– The Applicants must have a valid US address
– Applicants must have a valid Social Security number
How to apply
– Once you have selected your card go ahead to the enrollment pages for either Gold, Platinum, or Reserve. Now you can begin the filling out the required forms, the first of which pertains to your personal data.
– The following pieces of detail will need to be on hand for the form: Full name, Date of birth, Social Security number, Address, SkyMiles number (if already enrolled).
– If you are interested in adding more cards to your account you can do so by pressing the ‘add cards’ link in the center of the page. Each of these cards is a facsimile of the original intended for a dependent or spouse, the primary account holder is ultimately culpable for all bills and statements.
– Before completing your sign up you will need to provide basic financial details to Delta, consisting specifically of the following: Employer name/location, Employer phone number, Annual Income, Assets, Home status.
– At this juncture, take a moment to validate that the details you’ve provided is correct, and, for your own sake, peruse the Terms and Conditions carefully to ensure your own security and that of your sensitive details.
– To activate your card you can call customer service at 1-800-323-2323 or follow the link directly above this text and follow the steps that will, in the end, activate your card, set up a SkyMiles account, and sign in with delta.com and the following consumer portal.
– If you want to activate online you will need the following details: Full name, Birthday, Known traveler number, Redress number, Mailing address, Phone number, Email address, Desired Login credentials (including security questions), Language preference.
– Once you are done, you will be able to add your card to your account.
Customer Service Team: 1-800-323-2323.