Defenders Of Wildlife Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit card is issued by Bank Of America. Annual Fee is $0.Its Cash Advance APR varies from 15.99 – 24.99 for Direct Deposit or Check Cash Advances 24.99 for Bank Cash Advances.
Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 3%, whichever is greater for DIrect Deposit. Check Cash Advances $10 or 5% whichever is greater for ATM, Cash Equivalent. Late Payment Fee is up to $38. Purchases APR varies from 12.99 – 22.99 APR.
Defenders Of Wildlife Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card login
Forgot password/user Id
– In the case that you’ve misplaced either or both aspects of your security details, choose the link that corresponds with your situation. In the secondary window, they will ask you to fill in your account/credit card number, SSN and either your Online ID or passcode depending on the circumstance.
– Card users earn 1% cash back on purchases 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas each quarter for first combined $1500
– Card users receive 0% APR for first 12 billing cycles $100 cash back bonus after your first $500 spent within a 90 day period
How To Apply
– To start your enrollment, you are going to want to go to the cart summary page for the Defenders of Wildlife Credit Card and press on the Get Started.
– Before starting the enroll process, if you have an online account with Bank of America, you can sign in and they will fill out the sign up for you.
You’ll be taken to a page that will start off by asking for your personal details. Fill in the following: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Address, City, State, Zip code, Country of Residence, Whether this is the address where you’d like to receive statements, Housing Status, Monthly housing payment, SSN, Birthday, Mother’s Maiden Name, Country of citizenship, Citizen Status.
– Financial details will follow and you must indicate your employment status and fill in the subsequent fields. Below that, your total annual income and source of that income.
– You can now decide if you want to Transfer a Balance from another credit card or add another card holder. Input the information for said card holder if this applies.
– Go through the terms and conditions before pressing Continue for your application to be sent to Bank of America for review.
– For you to activate your card for daily use, call the customer service at 1 (800) 732-9194. To register online, follow the link above the BOA homepage and choose the apply option by the log-in fields.
– On the following page, they’ll ask you for the 16 digit card number found on the front of your visa as well as your Social Security Number. The following steps will have you entering in an Online ID, passcode and creating a number of security questions before your account is accessible.
Call: 1 (800) 732-9194 to get to a customer care agent.