D.L Evans Bank Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Normal APR rate is N/A. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee required. Users of this card need D.L Evans Bank Credit Card Login to access their account online.
– There is no annual fee associated with the card
– There is $0 overseas transaction fee
– Again, There is 24×7 customer service assistance
– There are convenient applications for I tunes and android users
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– The Users must have a government issued photo id
– Users should have a valid social security number
– Users should have a clear credit record
How to Apply For D.L Evans Bank Credit Card online
– Go to the application homepage (dlevans.com) of the D.L Evans Bank. Look for the “Apply Now” button towards the center of the web page.
– Next select the “Apply for a Loan” button to go further with the application.
– User should View and agree to the DESIGN Disclosure Statement by checking the box below and then selecting the “Accept” button.
– Fill in the application information section by selecting the following deatails: State/ City, Branches, Applicant type, Loan Type.
– Then press “Next” and you will be directed to the personal details page. Complete the fields with the requested information.
– Enter the following employment data in the next section: Employer, Job, How long, Address, City, State, Phone number.
The next section requires the previous employer information. Enter the following details to proceed with the application. Employer, Address, City, State, Zip
– Provide the following income information in the blank spaces. Gross monthly income, Other income (monthly), Other income (explain) – The housing information section requires the following details. Housing status, Monthly payment.
-Provide the following information in the previous address section. Address, City, State, Zip, How long.
– Fill in the following identification information below.
Identification type, Identification number, State of issuance, Expiration date
– The relationship information part requires the following details:
Whether you currently bank with D.L. Evans Bank, Your existing relationship, Checking account status, Savings account status, Bank status
– Finally, list your current debts and payments and then select “Next”.
How to check status
those who wish to check their application status should open this Link.
Step 2- Check your application status with the following details.
Application Number or Social Security Number
Cancel credit card
Call Customers who want to cancel the D.L Evans Credit Card must contact the customer service at 1-800-472-3272 or at the number provided below.
D.L Evans Bank Credit Card Login
Login To log into the D.L Evans Bank Credit Card account; visit the bank homepage using this link (dlevans.com). Once the web page opens select the “Online Banking Login” link which is located towards the right of the page.
Step 2: Once you press the login option a drop down box will appear where you need to select your account type and then enter the ‘Access Id’ on the given bar. Now, hit ‘Login’ button mentioned below to access your credit card account.
Card Step 1: Sometimes the users are unable to recall their login password and are denied to access the online account. In that case, select the ‘Forgot Password’ link mentioned at the bottom of the Login section.
Step 2: On the next screen that opens you will have to enter the following details and select ‘Submit’ to reset the account password.
Last 4 digits of Tax ID Number
To make payment
– Log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment.
– User can make the payment directly or the user can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account. This is done without having to go to much trouble.
Call the customers who have already received their credit card can activate it by contacting the customer service at the number provided below.
Call: 1-800-423-7503 or 1-888-873-9777 to get to a customer care agent.