It is a credit card issued by Credit One Financial. Credit One Credit Card can be used at Everywhere. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 24.40.Its cash advance APR rate is 17.90% to 25.15%.
Cash Advance fee is either $5 or 8% or $10 or 3% (Varies based on amount). Again, Penalty Fees Late Payment is Up to $37 Returned Payment is Up to $37, Foreign Transaction Fees is 3% or 1% whichever is higher and $75 Annual Membership Fee first year, then $99/year. The user will need Credit One Credit Card Login to access their online account.
– Users customize your credit card with 23 available designs.
– Users earn Travel Insurance and Auto rental collision damage.
– There is unauthorized purchase protection.
– There is competitive rates and credit lines
– User must be at least 18 years of age.
– User must have a government issued photo ID.
– The User must be a resident of the United States.
– User should have a valid Social Security Number
– User must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply For Credit One Credit Card
– Visit the application homepage (creditonebank.com) of the Credit One. Scroll down and you will find the list of cards issued by the Credit One Bank. Click on the “Get Pre-Qualified” button underneath the one that applies to you.
– Next, you will be directed to the application page. Complete the personal information section with the following details: Name, Mailing Address, Apt/ Unit, City, State, Zip Code.
– Check the “Yes” option if your Mailing Address provided above also your Home Street Address (If “No” provide your Home Street Address). The rest are Email Address, Main Phone Number, Secondary Phone Number, Total Monthly Income, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– Click on the link to below to see the terms and conditions and then submit the form.
How to check status
Those users who desire to check their application status must call at 1-800-752-5493 and then provide the requested information.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service department using the information mentioned below.
Credit One Credit Card Login
– Go to the login homepage (creditonebank.com) of the Credit One Bank. Once the web page opens look for the cardholder sign in section towards the left of the screen.
– Here you must enter your username and password and password in the blank spaces as shown in the picture below and then select “Sign In”.
If the card user fails to recall his/ her username or password then they should contact the customer service at 1-877-825-3242.
To make payment
Sign into your credit card account following the steps above. On reaching the account dashboard you will find the payments option
can also order an auto debit which allows the bank automatically pay the credit card bills at the due date.
Activate card Credit One Credit Card
Contact the customer service at 1-800-752-5493 or 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) and then respond to the IVR.
Call 1-877-825-3242 to get to a customer care agent.