Conoco Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
It is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Conoco Credit Card can be used at Conoco gas station. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged.
Normal APR rate is 27.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 29.99.Cash advance fee or 5$ whichever is greater and there are no yearly charges. Users will need Conoco Credit Card Login online to access their online account with ease.
– There is no annual fee required.
– The credit card company allows you a discount of $0.10 per gallon within the first 3 months of opening account.
– There is 24×7 online account management facilities.
– There is no foreign transaction fee.
– User must be at least 18 years of age.
– The User must be a resident of the United States.
– User must have valid US Social Security Number.
– User should have a clear credit record.
How to Apply For Conoco Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage from here (onlinecreditcenter2.com).
– Use the above link and enter a web page where you will have to enter your personal details and choice of an authorized user. There are respective fields where you will have to enter your: Full Name of the applicant, Address and length of time at the address, City, and State, Zip Code. The rest are Phone numbers and email address, Annual Income, Name of authorized user if any
– Then, scroll down to the second part of the form and provide with the other Details required fields: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, Station Details, Review Optional Card Security.
Finally, once you have completed filling all the above particulars, go ahead on the same screen and read out the terms and conditions backed by the card. When you have finished, press the red button ‘Accept and Submit’ towards the end to complete the process.
How to check status
Those who know their application status, the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Users can cancel their cards by calling the customer service at the number provided or can also visit the bank and ask them to close their accounts
Conoco Credit Card Login
– Login to the web page (wextools.com).
– Enter your username and password on the respective bars and press ‘Login’ to access your account.
– Users who are unable to recall their login password should select the ‘I forgot my password’ link located in the login section to approach the security page.
– Enter your account Username and hit ‘Request Password’ below to reset your password.
To make payment
– Cardholders who wish to pay their credit card bills through the web portal are required to visit the homepage of the Conoco Credit Card and then sign into their accounts following the steps as described above
– Then Users should find the “Make Payment” button on the dashboard. Click on it and you will be taken ahead to a new web page with the payment options below.
– Visit the secure login page using this link and once you are directed click the ‘Enroll as a new user’ link mentioned below the sign in section.
– Then complete the next page by filling out the form with details that include: Account Number, Requested Username, Full name, Title, Email address and Phone Number.
– Then click on the ‘Next’ button given below to register.
Users who have already enrolled their cards can contact the Customer Service to re-activate it.
Call: 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176 to get to a customer care agent.