This credit card issued by Comerica Bank. Comerica Visa Credit Card can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged.
Normal APR rate varies at 12.24 – 23.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee N/A and there are no yearly charges. All users of the card will have to complete Comerica Visa Credit Card Login online to access their online account.
– Users get rewards and Bonus point on procurements.
– Users earn $ 25 as cash back on your first purchase through the card.
– There is no overseas transaction fee.
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a clear credit line.
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Have a government issued photo ID.
How to apply for Comerica Visa Credit Card online
– Visit the homepage (comercia.com) of the Comerica Visa and then look for the “Apply Today” button towards the bottom of the screen.
– Next you will be directed to a new tab with the application section below. Fill in the personal information with the following details:
First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Country of Citizenship, Country of Permanent Residence, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number.
– Then provide the requested details in the housing details section and the income and employment section.
– If user is interested in balance transfer, then user can add authorized user and then view the terms and conditions by clicking on the link below.
Finally, Check the box below and then click ‘Submit’ to complete the enrollment.
How to check status
those who want to check their application status contact the bank at 888.444.9876
Cancel credit card
Users can contact their financial institution at 888.444.9876.
Comerica Visa Credit Card Login
– User should login to the homepage (comercia.com) of the Comerica Visa Credit Card and then look for the “Web Banking” widget towards the top right of the screen.
– Next the user is required to provide their user id and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Login”. If the particulars provided are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard from where the user can access the desired credit services.
– Users that forgot their password should select the ‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
– Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to and provide the requested security information in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
To make payment
Customers who desire to pay their credit card bills online should log into their account. Once you reach your account dashboard you will find the make payments option right there. Then click on it and you will be directed to pay your bills.
– Users can activate your card either through the online portal or by calling the activation number mentioned below.
– open the homepage of the Comerica and then click on the “First Time User” link from the web banking widget. (For directly approaching the activation screen click here Link.)
– User will be directed to a new tab with the setup section below.
– Enter your Customer Identification Number and last 4 digits of your primary checking account number in the blank spaces below and then press “Continue Setup”.
– Complete the series of questions asked and then your card will be activated within a day or two.
Call: 888.444.9876 to get to a customer care agent.