CNB Visa Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
It is a credit card issued by City National Bank. CNB Visa Credit Card can be used at everywhere Visa card is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 13.50 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee N/A and there are no yearly charges. Card users need CNB Visa Credit Card Login to access their online account.
– There is no annual fee required.
– Users can easily redeem the earned points for gift cards, travel, car rentals and hotel stays.
– There is Online shopping benefits.
– Users get access to 24×7 online account management.
– The User should have completed at least 18 years of age.
– User must have a government issued photo ID.
– The User must be a resident of the United States.
– User must have a valid Social Security Number.
– User must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply For CNB Visa Credit Card Login
– Visit the application homepage (cnbbank.bank.com) of the CNB Visa. Scroll down and you will find the Personal details section which requires the following details: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Physical Address, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code. The rest are; Telephone, Social Security Number, Driver’s License Number, Email Address, Birth Date, Time at Preset Address, Previous City, Previous State, Previous Zip Code.
– Fill in the Monthly Housing Expense and Employment section with the following details: Mortgage or Rent Payment, Select whether you Rent or Own your house (if other please explain)Employed by, Time at Employment. Others are Employer Address, Position, Phone Number, Previous Employer, Time at Employer, Months Previous Employer Address.
– Next, provide your Gross Monthly Income and choose a credit limit if desired.
– Check the boxes below if you read and agree to the terms and conditions and all other disclosures. Provide your e-signature, date of submitting application and security code. Finally, press “Submit”.
How to check status
Call: (866) 624-0942 and then enter your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service using the information provided below.
CNB Visa Credit Card Login
– Visit the login homepage (creditcare.cnb.com) of the CNB Visa Credit Card and then look for the login section towards the left of the web page.
– Enter your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Sign In”.
If Card user is unable to recall their login password then he/ she must navigate to the login homepage and then select the “Forgot Password?” link located at the bottom of the login section, as pictured below. (For direct access to the password reset page, click here Link).
Enter your User ID and Email Address in the blank spaces below and then press “Next”.
To make payment
– User should log into his/ her credit card account with the help of the guidelines provided above. Once logged in you will find the “Make Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– User can also set up an auto debit which lets the credit card company to directly collect the bill from their bank account.
User can use the online portal or call at (866) 624-0942.
Call (866) 624-0942 to get to a customer care agent.