It is a credit card issued by Cities Bank. Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies from 13.24 – 23.24.Its cash advance APR rate is 25.49.Its cash advance APR fees is 5% (min $10) and no annual fee. User needs Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card Login to access their online account.
– Users can also earn 2X points on NFL and team purchases. That’s 2 points per $1 on game tickets, at team pro shops, even in-stadium on game day.
– Users can earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. In this case, points do not expire as long as the account is open, active and in good standing. In addition to that, there are no caps on the number of points users can earn.
– Users are entitled to redeem points for 1% cash back statement credits. Users can also redeem points for a variety of rewards including cash back via statement credits beginning at 2,500 points.
– Users can get $20 off every $100 you spend on team merchandise.
– Users get 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
– User should be at least 18 years old.
– User should have a valid US address.
– The User must have a valid Social Security number.
– User should possess other valid government photo-ID.
How to apply for Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card
– Go to this web page [barclaycardus.com] and click ‘Apply Now’.
Then on the next page, users will have to first enter their ‘Personal details’. Required Fields: Legal Name, Permanent Address, Length of time spent at said address, Residence Status
– Next, users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial status’ along with their ‘Contact details’. Required Fields: Occupation, Total Income, Assets, Primary Phone Number, E-mail Address, Work Phone (Opt.)
– After providing all these data, the users will have to provide security details. Required: Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
– Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
How to check status
those who wish to check the status of their application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page. Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
Cancel credit card
User will have to contact the customer service at 1-866-928-8598 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card Login
Visit the Homepage [barclaycardus.com] and enter their ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the top right of the page and click ‘Login’.
Those who have forgotten their login details then they should click on ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ below the login button. Then user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their required information in the blank spaces and click ‘Continue’. Required: Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number
To make payment
– User will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. Then find options on how to make the payment. Or, user can pay at any branch.
– User can even call the customer service team at 1-866-928-8598 for payment of credit card bills. The users can also send mail at:-
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
– User can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
Users will have to click on ‘Set up Online Access’ at the bottom of the page. Then user will navigated to a new page where they’ve to fill up the form to register the card. Required information to be filled include: Social security number, Date of birth, Account number, Whether or not you are a U.S. citizen, Select a username, Select a password.
Call: 1-866-928-8598 to get to a customer care agent.