Citi Thankyou Preferred Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
Normal APR rate varies from 13.24 – 23.24.Its cash advance APR rate is 25.49. Its cash advance APR fees is 5% (min $10) and no annual fee is required. You need a Citi Thankyou Preferred Credit Card login to access your account online.
– Users can earn 2,500 bonus points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of account opening.
– Student users will get 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months; after that, the variable APR will be 14.24% – 24.24%, based on their creditworthiness.
– Users will be rewarded with 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on purchases for dining at restaurants and shows. And 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on other purchases.
– There is no annual fee required.
– The points earned by the users do not expire and can earn unlimited ThankYou Points as long as they keep purchasing through this credit card.
– User the user should be at least 18 years of age.
– The User should have a valid US street Address
– User should have a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply for Citi Thankyou Preferred Credit Card
– Go to the application page [citi.com] and click on ‘Apply Now’ then user will be guided to the next page where they’ve to click on ‘Next Step‘ to start the application process.
– Then user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their personal details. Required details are: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
– Users will have to provide their ‘School details’ and ‘Alternative/Family Contact Info’. Then user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Select a secure word something that only you can recall.
– The User will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to add an ‘Authorized User’. Required details: Total Annual Income, Monthly Housing Payment, Accounts Currently Held.
– Finally, users should review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
How to check status
Those who want to know their application status will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide their reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Citi Thankyou Preferred Credit Card Login
Go to the Homepage [citi.com] and enter their ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the top left of the page. Click ‘Sign On’.
Those that has forgotten their login details, and then they should click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’ at the login section of the page.
Then user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number
To make payment
– Login in to credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment. They can also call the customers service regarding payment options which includes Pay by Phone and Wire Transfer.
– Then User can make the payment directly or the user can authorize an auto debit from their bank. Then the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Users will have to either call on 1 (800) 347-4934 or they can do online by clicking on ‘Activate a Card’ on the login section of the homepage.
– Users will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit Card Number’ and click ‘Activate’.
Call: 1-800-347-4934 to get to a customer care agent.