It is a credit card issued by Cities Bank. Citi Prestige Credit Card can be used at Drug Stores, Travel and Shopping. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 15.49.Its cash advance APR rate is 5% (min $10) and the annual fee is $450. To view your online account status you need to login Citi Prestige Credit Card online.
– There is no foreign transaction fee.
– Users earn 3 points for every $1 spent on hotels and airfare.
– Users will earn purchases worth $4,000 and will receive 40,000 bonus points in the first 3 months of account opening.
– The earned points can be easily redeemed for future air ticket purchases.
– User must be a resident of the United States.
– The User must have a government issued photo ID.
– User must have a clear credit record.
How to apply for Citi Prestige Credit Card
– Open the summary page (citi.com). Once the web page opens look for the “Apply Now” button towards the right, as pictured below. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Next, you will be directed to a new web page that displays the application form. Fill in the blank spaces with the following information: Name, Address, Telephone, Email, and Date of Birth. The rest are; Social Security Number, Security Word, Financial details, Add an Authorized user if you wish.
– Scroll down and then turn on to read the Terms and Conditions and then check the box below if you have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Finally, click on “Submit”.
How to check status
Those users who wish to check their application status, must call at 1-800-841-8826 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
To cancel or close a credit card account you must contact the credit card company using the contact details mentioned below.
Citi Prestige Credit Card login
– Login to the homepage (online.citibank.co.in) of the Citi Prestige Card. Look for the “Login” button towards the top right of the webpage.
– Next you will be guided to a new web page with the online section below. Enter your User ID and IPIN (Internet Password) in the blank spaces below.
- Cardusers who have forgotten their user id should select the “Forgot User ID?” link located towards the right of the space to enter the user id. (For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link).
– Card users who want to recall their user id should select their account type and a new window will appear on the screen. Enter the following details in the blank spaces below. Finally, click on “Proceed”. Details include: 16 Digit Credit Card Number, Enter CVV Number, Date of Birth, Mailing Address Pin Code.
– Those who have failed to recall their login password must open the password reset page of the Citi Prestige Credit Card using the link above.
– Then select your account type (Credit Card) from the drop down menu and then fill in the following details in the fields below. 16 Digit Credit Card Number, Enter CVV Number, Date of Birth, Mailing Address Pin Code
To make payment
– Cardholders who wish to pay their credit card bills online should log into their credit card account following the steps mentioned above. Once logged in, find the “Make Payments” option that will lead you through the payments process.
– Cardholders can also order an auto debit which allows the bank directly pay the bills to the credit card company without going through too much problem.
Call 800-780-2755 to get to a customer care agent.