Citi Expedia Credit Card Login Online | Apply Here
This Credit card is issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Hotel Stays, Travels and Shopping. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged and Intro APR on purchases and balance transfer for 18months. Normal APR rate varies at 15.24 – 23.24 and no annual fee are charged.
Its cash advance APR rate is 25.49.Cash advance fee is 5% or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater and there are no yearly charges. You can access all these benefits with Citi Expedia Credit Card Login.
– Card users earn 3 points for eligible procurements at Expedia and 1 point for all other purchases.
The Card holders also get a number of travel and shopping benefits from Citi and Expedia, as well as automatic Silver Status from Expedia. This provides, even more, benefits.
– Card users have the chance to earn 15,000 Expedia bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
– The Card users can redeem points for $200 towards their stay at a VIP Access hotel.
– Card-users can get 1 Expedia bonus point per $1 spent on other purchases.
– The Card users can earn 3 Expedia bonus points per $1 spent on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities and travel packages. And they can also enjoy Expedia silver status each year of card membership.
– Card users have a wonderful opportunity to earn one Elite Qualifying Hotel Night towards Expedia gold status for each increment of $2,500 in purchases made on the card between card holder’s January and December billing statements.
– User must be at least 18 years of age.
– The User should have a valid US street Address.
– User will require a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Visit the webpage and click on ‘Apply Now’. Then you will be taken to a new page where you’ve to enter your personal details. Details required: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
– Next, the user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Please select a secure word something that only you would know. After providing a security word, the user will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to add an ‘Authorized User’. Required details: Total Annual Income, Monthly Housing Payment, Accounts Currently Held. After providing all the necessary information, the user will have to review the ‘Electronic Disclosure’ and click on ‘I Agree’
Last but not the least, users should review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
How to check status
those who wish to know their application status will have to call the bank at the number provided above. On calling, they will provide their application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Citi Expedia Credit Card Login
Users should go to the credit card’s Homepage and enter their ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ at the top left of the page. Press ‘Sign On’ button.
– Card users who have forgotten their login details should click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’This is at the login section of the page.
– Then user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account following the steps described above. Then you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
– User can also order an auto debit from their bank. The credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Card users will have to either call on 1 (800) 347-4934 or they can do online by clicking on ‘Activate a Card’ on the login section of the homepage. This is after Citi Expedia Credit Card Login.
– User will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit Card Number’ and click ‘Activate’.
Call: 1-866-422-3091 or 1 (800) 347-4934 to get to a customer care agent.