This credit card is issued by Citi bank. It can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate and balance transfers for 21 months. Normal APR rate varies at 12.24 – 22.24 and no annual fee are charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 25.49.
Cash advance fee is 5% (min $10) and the card comes with are no yearly charges. A simple Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Login is all you need to get the best from this card.
– Customers receive 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.24% – 22.24%, based on user’s creditworthiness.
– Customers earn balance transfer fee which will be either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
– No annual fee is required.
– User must be 18 years of age and above.
- The User must possess a valid US Street Address.
– User should have a valid social security number.
How to apply
– Customer should visit the application page [www.citi.com] and click on ‘Apply Now ’.
– User will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their personal information which includes: Name, Address, and Telephone Number. The rest are. Email Address, Date of Birth, Social Security Number.
– Next, customer will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Then User should select secure passwords only known by him.
– After providing a security password, customer will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’, add an ‘Authorized User’ and agree to the ‘Electronic Disclosure’. The financial information include: Total Annual Income, Monthly Mortgage/ Rent Payment, Accounts Currently Held.
– Finally, Customers will have to review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
How to check status
Users who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-505-1675 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Customers who wish to cancel credit card or close account can call the customer service on 1-800-505-1675 or they can also visit the bank to close account.
Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Login
Login to the online account (www.citi.com)
Enter username and password in the blank spaces below and select ‘Sign On’
– Card users that forgot their login details. If this happened, then they should click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password? ’ This is at the login section of the page.
– User will be directed to a new page where they’ve to enter their ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number.
To make payment
– Customer will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After that, user will find options on how to make the payment Or rather User can pay at any Citi Bank Branch, by phone, or by mail.
– Another option to pay the bill is that the customer can authorize an auto debit from their bank. The credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– To activate the card, customer will have to either call on
1 (800) 347-4934. They can still do so online by clicking on ‘Activate a Card’ on the login section of the homepage.
– Customer will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit Card Number’ and press ‘Activate’.
Call 1-800-505-1675 to get to a customer care agent.