It is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. CHEVRON CREDIT CARD can be used at any Chevron and Texaco nationwide. It has good credit card rating and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.49% and no annual fee is charged. You just need a simple Chevron Credit Card Login to access the benefits.
– Users can earn 10¢ per gallon in fuel credit for the initial 60 days from account open date.
– Users can earn 3¢ per gallon in fuel credits every time they fill up at Chevron or Texaco gas stations.
– If Users spends more than $300 in eligible spending in any billing period, the cardholder will get ten cents ($0.10) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period. It is a great card.
– If Users spend more than $1000 in eligible spending in any billing period, Users will get twenty cents ($0.20) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
– Users earn a maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits which may be acquired and redeemed in any calendar year.
– The maximum late fee for Chevron Credit Card is $37. And the grace period provided by the bank is 23 days.
- User must be 18 years of age and above.
- The Users must be a resident of the US and have a valid social security number/Taxpayer.
- Users credit history must be clear of bankruptcies
How to apply for Chevron Credit Card
– Visit the homepage (synchrony.com). Scroll to ‘apply today’ button and click it.
– You will be required to enter the following data; First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip Code. The rest are; Home phone number, Email address, Annual net income, Length of time at address.
– Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check status For Chevron Credit Card
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-243-8766 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-243-8766 to close the account.
Chevron Credit Card Login
– If card user desires to login to their Chevron credit card online account, then they’ve to first visit bank’s Homepage (chevrontexacocards.com) and enter their ‘User ID ’ at the top left of the page. Then Click ‘Login ’.
– Finally, User will be directed to the next page where they’ve to enter their ‘Password’.
– Card Users that forgot their ‘User ID’/Password should click on ‘Lookup User ID’ below the login section to recover their ‘User ID’.
– The users will be directed to a new page where they’ve to enter their account number and last 4 digits of their social security number.
Then Click ‘Next’.
To make payment
– The user will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment. Or, User can pay at any Bank branch, by phone, or by mail.
– User can also pay their bill by using an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account with less stress.
Activate card Chevron Credit Card
Users can register for an online account and activate their newly received credit card by either calling the sign up number provided above or by signing up for an account online. Click the link below to register.
– Users will be taken to a new page where users have to enter their ‘Account Number’ and click ‘Next’.
Call 1-800-243-8766 to get to a customer care agent.