It is a credit card issued by Chase bank. Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card can be used at Airfare, Hotels and everywhere is accepted. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 16.49 – 23.49 and an annual fee of $450 is charged. You need Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card Login to access your account online.
– Card Owners will receive $300 in statement credits for paying off their travel expenses.
– Card Owners will earn 3 points per $1 spent on making payment at hotels and travel.
– The Card Owners can earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
– Card Owners can earn 50,000 Bonus points after 4,000$ spent in first 3 months.
– 50% more in travel redemption.
– Card Owners have access to 950 airport lounges all across the world.
– User must be 18 years of age and above
– User must have government issued ID.
– The User must have a clear credit record.
– User must have a valid social security number.
How to apply
Visit the homepage (creditcard.chase.com). Scroll to ‘apply today’ button and click it.
You will be required to enter the following data; First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address 1, Mailing Address 2, Unit/ apt, City, State, Zip Code.
Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-935-9935 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call:1-800-935-9935 to close an account.
Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card Login
Log in to the online account (chaseonline.chase.com)
Then you will be directed to a new webpage where you are required to enter your Social Security Number and ATM Debit Card Number in the respective boxes.
Activate Card Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card
To activate your Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card call at 1-800-935-9935 and then provide the requested card details.
Card users that forgot their password should select the ‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to and provide the requested security details in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
To make payment
Login to the webpage and select ‘make payments’ to begin to pay using the card.
Once logged in, you can set an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will bill you.
Call the customer service on 1-800-935-9935 to activate the account.
Call 1-800-935-9935 to get to a customer care agent.