It is a credit card issued by Chase bank. Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Online can be used at Airfare, Hotels, and everywhere Visa is accepted. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. The normal APR rate varies from 16.24 – 23.24 and no annual fees are charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. The cash advance fee is N/A, with no annual charges for the first year of $95.
– Customers will receive 20% off on travel purchases
– Customers will receive rewards point on registering as an
– Customers can receive over 50,000 bonus points on every purchase worth $4,000 in the first 4 months of opening an account
– The chip-enabled enhanced security system
– Users must be at least 18 years of age.
– Users must be a resident of the United States.
– Users have a valid social security number.
How to apply
– You will be required to enter the following data; First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code
Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check the status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company at 1-800-935-9935 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-935-9935 to close the account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Online
To be able to manage your credit card online, visit the homepage (chase.com) of Chase Sapphire.
then click on the “Sign In” section towards the top right of the
Here the user is required to enter their username and password in the white boxes below and then press “Sign In”. If the data provided are correct you will be navigated to your credit card account dashboard where you will have total access to your account activities.
Card users that forgot their password should select the ‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to and provide the requested security information in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
Log in to the homepage (chase.com), but for direct access click on chase online.chase.com
Once logged in, click on the “Payment” button on the account dashboard
Call customer service on 1-800-935-9935 to activate the account and provide the required card details.
Call 1-800-935-9935 to get to a customer care agent.