Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card Review
It is a credit card issued by J.P Morgan Chase Bank. Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card Online can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 16.24 – 25.24 and no annual fee is charged. You just need Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card Online to access all the benefits.
– Cardholders can earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores. You can still gain the same on the cellular phone, landline, the internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
– Cardholders will earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel when procured directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
– Cardholders can earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases with no limit to the amount users can earn.
– The users also have the chance to earn 60,000 bonus points after user spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3months after account opening that’s $750 towards travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
– Cardholders don’t have to pay any foreign transactions fees when they
use their card for purchases made outside the United States.
– Cardholders will get 20% off on Airfare, Hotels, Car Rentals, and Cruises when they redeem their points through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- Users must be a resident of the United States.
- Users have a valid social security number.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (chase.com). Scroll to the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top left of the page and click it.
– User will be taken to a new page where they will be required to fill the following Details. Details like Legal name of business, Type of business, Tax identification number. You will need to Select a business category, Select a business type, and Select a business subtype, Number of employees, Annual business revenue/sales. Also, there is Years in business, Business mailing address, City, State, Zip code.
How to check status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-432-3117 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-432-3117 to close the account.
Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card Online
- User should log in to the online account (chase.com)
- Enter the username and password in the blank spaces below and select ‘log on’.
- Cardholders that forgot their password should select the ‘forgot password’ at the login section.
- Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to and provide the requested security information in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
To make payment
- Login to the webpage and select ‘make payments’ to begin to pay using the card.
- You can allow an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will bill you.
To activate, card user will have to go to the credit card’s
homepage and click on ‘Set up Online Access ’
– Card user will be taken to a new page, select the type of account you would like to access and then provide their ‘Chase account, credit or debit card number’ and ‘Social Security Number’. And then the user will
Have to select the User ID they would like to use when they access their accounts online. And user’ will also create their own password on the next page.