Chase Freedom Credit Card Review
It is a credit card issued by Chase bank. Chase Freedom Credit Card can be used at everywhere visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate. Normal APR rate varies at 13.24 – 23.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 25.24%.
Cash advance fee is $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater and there are no yearly charges. You just need Chase Freedom Credit Card Login to access all the benefits.
– The user will get a $150 bonus on spending $500 on purchases in their first 3 months after account opening.
– User will get a $25 bonus when you add their first authorized user and make their first purchase within this same 3-month period.
– The user will receive a 0% intro APR for the first 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
– The balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
– Users are opportune to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
– The user will get % cash back on all other purchases.
– User must be a resident of the US and have a valid social security number.
– The user must possess a government issued photo id.
– User must be 18 years of age and above.
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (chase.com). Scroll to ‘apply now’ button and click it.
– You will be required to enter the following information; a Legal name of the business, Mailing Address 1, Mailing Address 2, Apartment, City, State Zip code.
Read the terms and conditions and confirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check the status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-800-432-3117 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact: 1-800-432-3117 to close account.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Login
Log in to the online account (chaseonline.chase.com)
Enter the username and password in the blank spaces below and select ‘login’.
Users that forgot their password should select the
‘forgot password’ at the bottom of the login page of the bank.
Enter your username in the page you will be transferred to. Then, provide the requested security information in the spaces provided and click ‘submit’ to get a new password.
To make payment
Login to the webpage and select ‘make payments’ to begin to pay using the card.
You can allow an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will bill you.