Capital One Secured Credit Card is a Credit Card Service offered by Capital One Bank and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. Capital One Secured Credit Card requires good credit card ratings, no intro APR rate and normal APR rate which sit at 23.24%. No annual fees incurred by the user in the year. You just need a Capital One Secured Credit Card Login to access all the benefits.
– Users can make the minimum required security deposit and they’ll get an initial credit line of $200. In addition to that, they can deposit more money before their account opens to get a higher credit line, up to $3,000.
– Users can get access to a higher credit line after making their first 5 monthly
Payments on time with no additional deposit needed.
– The Credit Card has purchase rate of 24.99% variable APR.
– Users will have unlimited access to their credit score and tools to help them monitor their credit profile with CreditWise.
– User must be a resident of the United States.
– The User must have a government issued ID.
– User must have a clear credit record.
– User will also be asked to submit Full Name, Email Address, Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number. The rest are Date of Birth, Total Annual Income, Housing Status, Monthly Housing Payment, and Approx. Credit Bills per Month.
Finally, the user, will have to enter some details which include; Employment Status, Employer Name, Check Preference, Bank Accounts Held. We also have Total Balance of Bank Accounts, Value of Investment Accounts.
How To Apply
The Capital one bank provides vital details on how to apply for Capital One Secured Credit Card by giving detailed details as follows:
– Go to the bank homepage (capitalone.com) and click on ‘apply now’.
– The user will be asked to enter their personal data like; Full name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Email address, Street address. You will also be asked City and state Zip Code, Phone numbers. The rest are Social Security number, Annual Income, Rent Payment, Housing Status Monthly. The
You will also be asked City and state Zip Code, Phone numbers. The rest are Social Security number, Annual Income, Rent Payment, Housing Status Monthly. The rest are rent/mortgage payment, the approx. the amount you sent using credit cards.
You will also have to Select how often you carry a balance on business and personal credit cards, Select the number of authorized users you would wish to add.
— Lastly, after providing the necessary details needed. You will have to review the terms and condition and check the “I Agree “box. Finally, click ‘Submit Application’.
How To Activate
Users who wish to activate their account will have to call the customer care and provide their account reference number to activate.
To Cancel Card
Those who wish to cancel card service will also call customer care or visit any of the bank branch and ask them to close it.
Capital One Secured Credit Card Login
– Visit the Card homepage (capitalone.com), fill in your username and password and click ‘sign in’. You can click HERE to do so.
– go to the homepage and click on ‘forgot username and password’ link.
– You will be transferred to a new page where you will enter the following details; Credit Card number/Username, zip/postal code. You will still enter your id type (I.e social security number or social insurance number) last 4 digits of social security number and click on ‘find my account’.
How to make Payment
– Login to your account and on the screen page. You will find options of how to make payment.
– You can permit an auto debit from your bank and be billed by the bank.
– The User can also contact customer service or visit any close branch of Capital one bank.
How to activate account
– To activate a new account, You can use the customer care service or register online by clicking on “Register for online access”.
-You will be transferred to a new page where you will enter the following details; Credit Card number/Username, zip/postal code. The rest are id type (I.e social security number or social insurance number) last 4 digits of social security number. When you are done with that, click on ‘find my account’. Complete your Capital One Secured Credit Card Login today.