Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card is a Credit Card Service offered by Capital One Bank and can be used every where Visa is accepted. It requires low credit card ratings, no introductory APR rate and normal APR rate sits at 23.24%. No annual fees incurred by the user in the year. A simple Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card Login will land you these offers.
Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted and provides so many amazing rewards and packages to the Users, which include:
- The Users can earn unlimited 1.5%
- Cash back on every purchase they make,
- Plus a one-time $100 bonus once they
- Spend $500 on purchases within the first 3months.
- -Rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem your cashback for any amount any time.
- 0% introductory APR for the first 9 months from the opening of the account. After that, the APR will be 13.24%, 18.24% or 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- There is no annual fee.
– The user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
– User should have a valid US street address.
– The user must have valid US Social Security Number.
– User will also be asked to submit Full Name, Email Address, Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number. Also Date of Birth, Total Annual Income, and Housing Status. The rest are Monthly Housing Payment, Approximate Credit Bills per Month.
Finally, the user, will have to enter some Additional Information which include; Employment Status, Employer Name. You will also give Check Preference, Bank Accounts Held, Total Balance of Bank Accounts, and Value of Invest. Accounts.
How To Apply
The Capital one bank provides vital tips on how to apply for Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card by giving detailed data as follows:
– Go to the bank homepage (capital one.com) and click on ‘apply now’.
– The user will be asked to enter their personal details like; Full name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Email address, Street address, City and state Zip Code, Phone numbers, Social Security number, Annual Income, Rent payment.
— Lastly, after providing the needed data. You will have to review the terms and condition and check the “I Agree“ box. Finally, click ‘Submit’.
How To Activate Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card
Users who wish to activate their account will have to call the customer care and provide their account reference number to activate.
To Cancel Card
Those who wish to cancel card service will also call customer care or visit any of the bank branches and ask them to close it.
Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card Login
Go to anywhere Visa is accepted. Card homepage (capitalone.com), fill in your username and password and click ‘sign in’.
Go to the homepage and click on ‘forgot username and password’ link.
– You will be transferred to a new page where you will enter the following details; Credit Card number/Username, zip/postal code, Id type (I.e social security number or social insurance number) last 4 digits of social security number and click on ‘find my account’.
How to make Payment
– Login to your account and on the screen page. You will find options of how to make payment.
– You can permit an auto debit from your bank and be billed by the bank.
– The User can also contact customer service or visit any close branch of Capital one bank.
How to activate account
– To activate a new account the customer care service or register online by clicking on “Register for online access”.
-You will be transferred to a new page where you will enter the following details; Credit Card number. Also Username, zip/postal code, id type (I.e social security number or social insurance number) last 4 digits of social security number and click on ‘find my account’.