This card is issued by Comenity bank and is used at Boston Store. It requires good credit rating requirements and has no introductory APR rate. There are also no annual dues attached to it. Boston Store Credit card users need a simple Boston Store Credit login to access their credit card account online.
- For every $200 spent card holders can earn a $20 reward card.
- The rewards earned by the user can be redeemed from time to time and cannot be lost.
- Users enjoy special birthday offers by the Boston stores.
- Bank also offers an exclusive saving.
Users must have a web enabled smartphone, tablet, PC/ laptop to be able to run the card services alongside the following requirements; Must Be 18 Years Of Age, Use A Valid Government Issued Photo Id. You will need to provide a US Social Security Number, Resident In The Us And Provise A Street, Rural Route Or Apo/ Fpo mailing address.
Boston Store Credit Card login
- Go to the homepage (comenity.net) and provide your username and password to login.
Forgotten username / password
- Click on ‘forgot username or password?’ button below the sign in.
- You will be navigated to a new page to recollect the login details by entering the following data; Credit Account Number Or Username, Zip/Postal Code. You will also provide Id Type (1.E SSN Or Social Insurance Number) And Last 4 Digits Of Social Security Number.
How to Apply for Boston Store Credit Card
- Go to the Boston credit card homepage (d.comenity.net/bostonstore) and select ‘Apply’.
- Enter the following personal data; Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Annual Income.
- Fill in the following contact data; Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number and click on ‘continue’.
- The user has to approve a buyer and select ‘continue’.
To check application status, visit the bank or call the customer service agents.
To make payments
- Customer will have to log in to the account using the steps described above, the user will find options on how to make payment after login.
- The customer can permit an auto debit system, whereby the person is billed directly from his/her bank by the credit card company.
- Payments can also be made by calling the customer care agents or visiting the nearby Boston store.
How to activate Card
- Customers can activate their card before usage by clicking on ‘register for online access’ button below the login section.
- The user will be lead to another page where they will fill the blank spaces in these fields; Credit Account Number Or Username, Zip / Postal Code. You will need to provide Id Type (I.E SSN Or Social Insurance Number) And Last 4 Digits Of Social Security Number then select ‘find my account’.