Blue Nile Credit Card Online Login | Apply Now
It is issued by Commenity Bank and can be used at Nile stores. Blue Nile requires a low credit card rating and no introductory APR rate. Blue Nile card normal APR rate is at 99% and is paid in full within promotional terms. It doesn’t charge annual fees. To access the benefit of this card, you just need Blue Nile Credit Card Online Login.a
Rewards / benefits
- It has a flexible system of payment.
- The can be managed easily online.
- It does not charge any transaction fee.
- When you pay in full between 6 – 12 months, there is no interest charged.
- You can benefit from an easy online returns system.
Applicants should do well to meet up the following criteria which include; must be a resident of the USA, must be 18 years and above, have an issued photo id, and a valid social security number.
How to apply
- Visit the homepage (bluenile.com) and then search for ‘apply now’ button at the right hand of the page.
- Click ‘create new account’
- You will be directed to a new page where you will be demanded to read important terms about opening an account.
- Fill the form in the following fields; first name, last name, phone number, social security number. The rest are the email address, date of birth, address, income, city, state, country, zip code.
- Agree on paperless billing, read the terms and conditions which are in a PDF format and select ‘submit’.
Check application status
You can check and confirm your status by calling 1 800-242-2728.
Cancel credit card
To close the account you should call calling 1 800-242-2728.
Blue Nile Credit Card Online Login
- Go to the homepage login (d.comenity.net) and select ‘sign in ‘
- Enter your username and password and then click on the’ sign in’ button.
- Users who fail to remember their username and password should click on ‘forgot username or password’ at the bottom of the sign in section
- You will be directed to a new page where you will enter the following; credit card account number or username. Also zip code/ postal code, identification type, last 4 digits of social security number.
How to make payment
- Login to the credit card account and look for the ‘make payment’ option
- You can authorize an auto debit from your bank account and be billed by the card services provider.
- To activate card call 1-877-258-6953.