This article will unveil to you key details and guide about BJ’s credit card payment method, login and Customer Service. Most users label it as Whole credit card, and others calls it Perks, but it is still the same service.
Read on to get the best tips you will ever have need of. So, let’s delve in. The few lines below will grant you all the help you will need to:
- Access your account online
- Make Your payment
- And reach out to a customer’s service support for assistance and for questions that borders you.
There are three ways to make your card payment. You can select either of them depending on what suits you.
You can make your credit card payments via:
Thirdly, through mail.
Payment online, and over the phone are the easiest format:
Log in to BJ’s credit card Account Online
- Online: Most people prefer via online because of the ease and speed. You can make your Card payment by logging your credit card online account. Enter your correct username and password to gain access.
Note: This site is a guide site. You are not yet at the official site/portal, but we will take you there.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- Phone: For those in poor or no internet coverage areas, using the phone option becomes the wisest choice. To make your payment over the phone, dial the customer service number: 1-800-227-4825.
You will need to keep your card number along with your Social security number handy. Certainly, the automated machine will demand for it. Listen carefully and follow the guide promptly. You can you this means to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- Most recent payment
- Minimum due date
- Payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
- Mail: Mailing is the last option and reliable. You can make your credit card payment via mail. Simply send a check or money order using the following address:
Attn: Payment Processing
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Going forward, this card is issued by Capital One. You can always contact Capital One for any issue that have to do with your Card. It is issued by Capital One Since February 2023, But formerly issued by Comenity Bank.
BJ’s has been a popular Service provider house for decades. But, have you ever wondered why? Well, beyond payment, there are other multitude of benefits you can gain from their portal.
Note: Users of this card are advised to attend to the hints below to avoid processing delays when you send your check or money order:
- Cash is not acceptable.
- Enter correctly the 16-digit card number on the memo line
- Avoid the use of staples or clips
- Don’t fold checks when send.
- Only use one check per payment
The disadvantage of making payment via mail is the time it takes. It takes the longest time to post. When you want to make your payments, you are advised to always send payments at least 5-7 working days before your due date.
You can use our comment box if you are having issues understanding any part of these guild. Or, better still, you can choose to visit the service provider using the contact above.
It is issued by Capital One Since February 2023, and can be used at Gas stations and BJ’s.com. It requires a good credit card requirement and no introductory APR rate charges.
It’s normal APR rate is at 15.24%-25.24% and cash advance APR rate at 27.24%. Its cash advance fee of 5% is for a minimum of $10 and charge no annual fee. Complete your CARD Login Online to enjoy all this benefit.
- Users can enjoy a discount of 10c when the use their card at BJ’s Gas Station every day.
- They can receive 3% discount on Bjs.com purchases while BJ’s Perks elite users receive 5% discount.
- Get 2% back on dining out and non-BJ’s gas purchases
- 1% discount wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- BJ’s easy renewal makes member save $10 on their annual membership fee while BJ’s Perks elite users save $25.
- The user must be 18 years and above.
- Must be a US resident.
- Possess a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
- Go to the BJ’s Perks homepage (bjs.com) and select ‘Apply now’
- You will be transferred to a new page where you will enter your Bj’s membership information and select ‘continue’.
- If you are not a member click on ‘Not a member’.
- A new page opens and you select ‘join now’ and applicants are to pay $50 to register.
- Fill in your personal information in the form.
- You can add another user to your account but first, pay $30 and select to enroll for easy renewal.
- Set up an online account and click NEXT: REVIEW&PAY.
Check application status
Call customer service on 800-257-2582 to know all the details.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service on 800-257-2582 to cancel card request.
Go to the card online account (comenity.net) and enter your user ID and passcode then selects ‘sign in’.
- Go to comenity.net and select ‘Forgot username or password’.
- Fill in the required details in these fields; CREDIT ACCOUNT NUMBER OR USERNAME, ZIP/ POSTAL CODE, IDENTIFICATION TYPE (i.e. SSN OR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER, LAST 4 DIGITS OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
To make payment
- Follow the steps above and login to the online account then select options on how to make a payment.
- You can allow an auto debit from your bank and the credit card will bill you monthly from your bank account.
- You can also call the customer care at 1-855-269-1622 or the closest BJ’s store to make payment.
How to activate
- Login to the online account and select ‘Activate Card’
- You will be directed to a new page where you will enter the following details; Credit Account Number Or Username, Zip/ Postal Code, Identification Type (I.E. SSN Or Social Insurance Number, Last 4 Digits Of Social Security Number.
Phone number: 1-855-269-1622.