This credit card is issued by capital 1 bank and can be used at Bergdorf Goodman stores nationwide.
The card requires a low credit card rating and no introductory APR rate. It’s normal APR rate is at 23.99% and charges no annual fee.
- They user can enjoy a $0.50 minimum interest charge.
- Purchasing items at the day of account activation can earn a user 5000 bonus points.
A simple Bergdorf Goodman Credit Card Login will avail you these benefits.
Applicants for the Bergdorf good man credit card service should take note of the following criteria;
User must be 18 years and above.
Have a valid us photo id.
Provide social security number.
The said person must be a resident of USA.
How to apply
- Go to the homepage (hrsaccount.com) and click on ‘apply’.
- The user will be taken to a new page where they will provide the personal and security tips.
- The person will have to provide details and the delivery method of receiving a statement.
- Read the terms and continue.
Contact the bank through 1-800-669-6550 and provide your card sign up reference number to activate your account.
To cancel card
Customers will have to speak with a customer agent to cancel the application.
Bergdorf Goodman Credit Card Login
Users can login by going to the login homepage of this card (hrscaccount.com) and enter your username and password in the open spaces provided on the login section.
Those who cannot remember their password any longer can go to the login page of the card services and select the link ‘forgot username and password?’ on the floor of the widget.
- Provide the following details to retrieve your id; account number, last 4 digits of your social security number.
How to make payment
- Login to the home page (hrscaccount.com) and look for the ‘make payment’ option.
- You can allow an auto debit which gives room for the card services to bill directly from your bank account.
How to activate card
- Users can activate card by contacting 1-888-774-2424 and provide account details.
- To activate through online portal, scroll to enrolment homepage and then fill in the enrolment form and proceed.
- Select statement preferable options by registering your mobile number or email to receive alerts.