This reward credit card can be used at any Bass pro shops with low credit rating requirements.
It offers the users no introductory APR rate, Normal APR rate varies from 13.24% – 23.24% while cash advance APR rate ranges from 16.24% – 25.24%. Users can enjoy advance fees of 5% ($10 minimum) and no incurred charges per annum. A simple Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card Login will avail you these benefit.
Benefits / rewards
- Users of Bass pro shops outdoor rewards credit card can earn 5% reward points on qualifying purchases at the Bass pro shops.
- Customers are likely to receive a 1% discount on purchases everywhere.
- There are no extra charges associated with the credit card.
- Card users can redeem rewards for future purchases of eligible Bass Pro shops retail outlet, catalogs on the net.
Application criteria / how to apply For Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card
Any interested applicant would be of age (i.e. 18 years and above).
They should have a social security number.
A credit history devoid of bankruptcies.
Guidelines to apply for the card are;
- Navigate to the application page and click ‘apply now’.
- You will be transferred to a new page, where you will fill in the following information; NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIPCODE.
- You will be asked to provide their contact details, PHONE NUMBER. EMAIL ADDRESS, COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP, COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, DATE OF BIRTH, MOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME.
- Provide employment and financial details
- Review the ‘Terms and Condition’ and click on ‘Agree’.
- Verify your application by clicking on ‘Review your information’ before approval.
How to check status
- Go to the home page (bank of America credit card) application center.
- Select ‘check status of your submitted application.
- Fill the form for these required fields; LAST NAME, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, AND ZIP CODE.
How to cancel Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card Login
To cancel credit card account, call 1-800-732-9194.
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card Login
Login to the online account through the (bankofamerica.com). Fill in your “username” and “password” at the top left of the page and sign in.
Forgotten username / password
- Perhaps a user forgets his ID. Go to the web page and click on ‘forgot ID’ in the login section.
- You will be transferred to a new page where you will be asked to fill in a complete ‘account number’, ‘social security code’ and ‘password’ then click ‘continue’.
- If your password is forgotten, click on ‘forgot password’ in login section.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be required to provide your complete ‘account number’, ‘social security’ number and ‘online ID’ then click ‘continue’.
How to make payment
- The user should login their account. Choose an option of if to pay at any bank branch or pay by mobile phone or mail.
- Users can allow an auto debit from their bank and in turn be billed from their bank account.
To activate account
- To activate account call; 1(315) 724-4022 or use portal.
- The next page after logging in, they will fill in their card number and social security number.