AT&T Universal Credit Card Login Online | How To Apply
AT&T Universal Credit Card is a discount rewards master card which offers its customers a wide range of benefits on purchases made. This credit card is issued by Citi Bank and can be used at AT&T.
Cardholders of AT&T credit card are charged no introductory APR Rate, no annual fee, a normal APR Rate of 13.99% -23.99%, cash advance APR Rate of 25.24% and a cash advance fee of $10.
The credit card has a very secure online portal through its AT&T Universal Credit Card Login. This portal allows customers to check their balance and online account statement activates their cards. You can also make payments online at the comfort of their homes.
Did I forget to say that this credit card is rated ‘’GOOD’’? Yes, it is actually ranked high by credit card users.
How to login AT&T Universal Credit Card online | AT&T Universal Credit Card Login
To login to AT&T Universal Credit card, you have to, first of all, visit the homepage of the credit card issuer at accountonline.citi.com and enter your username and password in the space provided on the right-hand side of the page. Then click on the sign on’’.
Forgotten username or password
- In case you have misplaced, lost or forgot your username and or password, calmly click on the ‘’Look up User ID or Reset Password’’ this can be found at the login section.
- After you have clicked on the reset password as directed above, a new page will open where you are to provide your Debit or ATM Card number.
Online Bill Payment
With the help of the online portal provided by the credit card company, customers can pay their credit card bills from the comfort of their homes, simply by following the few guidelines;
- To make an online payment, just login to your account using the steps spelled out on how to login.
- Steps on how to pay your bills will be provided as soon as you are logged in.
- You can also advise an auto debit from your bank and your credit card company will be collecting the money straight from your bank, saving you the stress off you going to the bank yourself.
How to activate a new card
- On receipt of your credit card via the mail, the first thing to do before using it, is to activate the card. You can do this in two ways; you can activate it online yourself by clicking on the ‘’Active New Card’’ on the login section of the homepage or by calling the credit card provider’s helpline on 1-800-347-4934.
- Then, You will be asked to provide certain details on the credit card, once these details are correct, your card will be ready for use or may take few days to be completely good to go.
AT&T CUSTOMERS SERVICE NUMBER: 888.333.6651