ASB Visa Credit Card is a property of the ASB Bank. This ASB Visa Credit Card can be used anywhere Visa card is accepted. When it comes to rating, ASB Credit Card is on the lead as it is rated ‘good’ by card users.
ASB Visa Credit Card charges no introductory APR Rate, while it charges 19.55% for normal APR Rate. Customers of ASP Credit Card are to pay the sum of $15 annually.
With ASB Visa Credit Card Login online is a user-friendly web portal where one can apply for a new credit card, pay bills and activate new cards. With ASB Visa Credit Card online login, you can make travel insurance and make purchases, cardholders can set account alerts.
Users can as well monitor account transactions, report fraud and update account information with the online login. The introduction to the mobile apps and easy payment system powered by the FastNet Classic has made managing the ASB Visa Credit Card much easier.
If you are new to the service, our guide will help you pull through the entire major constraints. It is easy to go through by all. You don’t need to be a tech savvy to navigate this special credit card. I recommend this for mostly for those that are having bad credit card record.
- ASB Visa Credit Card has an account management system that’s very simple.
- With the introduction of the mobile apps for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone you can manage your account at your own convenience
- ASB Visa Credit Card does not charge foreign transaction fees
- An annual fee of $15 charged and the purchase rate is 19.55%.
Criteria for the eligibility for the application for ASB VISA CREDIT CARD
For good monitoring and sanity, there are certain measures put in place to achieve the credit card company’s aim. This is why they came up with the following criteria, if met, guarantees you a successful application.
- An applicant must be of age; about 18 years old and above
- He or she must be a resident of the New Zealand.
- Must possess a government-issued photo ID.
- And must clear credit record.
How to apply For ASB Visa Credit Card
- To apply, simply visit the credit card application link on (asb.co.nz). Choose your account type and click on ‘next’.
- Choose your account type and the credit limit you are applying for.
- Enter your personal and contact details in the respective spaces.
- First name/Last name
- Date of Birth
- Name to appear on the Credit Card
- Mobile number
- Fill in your New Zealand home address and current living address.
Current Accommodation type
Length of Time at Current Address
- Choose a telephone code word and press ‘Next’ button, and then move to the new screen. Confirm your information and read out all the terms and conditions backed by the card to finish the enrollment process
Checking of application status
- If you wish to check the application status of your ASB Credit Card, contact the customer service at 0800 803 804
To cancel credit card
If on the process of registration/ application, you wish to discontinue, just call the customer service using same telephone number given above.
How to login to ASB Visa Credit Card | ASB Visa Credit Card Login
- Navigate the to the homepage via www.asb.co.nz of the ASB visa Credit Card, click on the ‘Log In’ button located towards the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password in the bars that will be provided then click on the ‘Log In’ button located below. If your details are confirmed, you will be directed to your account dashboard.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, which leads to access denial, to your online account, proceed to the login web page and click on ‘forgot username and password’ option mentioned below the login button.
However, if you wish to reset the login particulars, just contact the financial institute at these numbers:
New Zealand: 800- 327-863, 64 9 306 3185 Outside New Zealand.
Step 1: To activate your new card, call 0800 FASTNET (or +64 9 306 3185 from overseas). For more assistance, you can visit to activate. With the activation, you can now complete ASB Visa Credit Card Login with ease.
ASB Visa Credit Card Online bill payment
Step 1: If you so wish to pay your credit card bills through the web portal, you are mandated to visit the homepage of the ASB Credit Card and then sign into their accounts using their user id and password.
Step 2: You will find the “Make Payment option once you get to your account dashboard.
Mailing address: P.O BOX 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.