Amtrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card Login Online | Pay Bill Online
AmTrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card is issued by the First Bankcard. This credit card adds many exclusive offers and discounts in your account and you get many rewards and bonus points on each purchase as per the customer’s preference. AmTrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card can be used for everyday purchases. And is rated low.
The credit Card offers its users with online AMTRUST BANK PLATINUM VISA CREDIT CARD login portal for them to have an access to their account so that they can make credit card bill payment and also activate their new credit card.
There are no annual fees and as well as no introductory APR Rate associated with the card. The cash advance APR Rate is 25.24%, normal APR Rate of about 10.24%, 15.24% or 20.24% respectively based on your credit worthiness.
- You can also get 1% of cash back on all eligible purchases.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening.
- After that a variable 10.24%, 15.24% or 20.24% APR based on the prime rate and the customer’s creditworthiness after the intro rate expires.
- Earn 1 point on every $1 spent on all the purchases.
- The customers can redeem for gifts cards, merchandise and much more.
- No annual fee.
Eligibility for the allocation for AmTrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card login
- Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years.
- Must be residents of the United states of America
- Must have a clear credit record
- Must be willing to present his social security number
- And must have a recognized means of Identification.
How to apply for Amtrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card
Step 2- A new page where you are to fill up your personal information will pop up. The information to be filled up include;
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Years at address
- Housing status
- Monthly housing payment
- Current employer
- Employer’s phone number
- Total annual income
- Accounts held
- Authorized user’s information (optional)
Step 3- After filling up all the information, click on ‘Confirm Information’. And await your credit evaluation.
How To check application status
Step 2- You will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the form and click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
- Personal Credit Card Application:
- ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Home Phone Number
- Commercial Credit Card Application:
- Business ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Business Phone Number
How To Login Amtrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card
Step 1- To log into your credit card account, visit the homepage (fiacardservices.com) of the bank and enter your ‘User ID’ on the left side of the page. Click for Amtrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card Login.
Forgot user ID/ passcode
Step 1- Go to the homepage and below the Login section you will find two existing options “Forgot User id/ Password”.
Step 2- The user will have to enter their ‘Name’, and ‘User ID’ in the case of forgotten ‘Password’ or ‘Email Address’ in the case of forgotten ‘User ID’.
To Make Payment:
Step 1- To pay the credit card bill the user will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the bank, by phone at 1-800-688-7070, or by mail at
Card member Services Payment Processing
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha NE 68197
Step 2- Another option to pay the bill is that the user can authorize an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
How to activate Card
Step 1- Select the option “Enroll” beside the login option on the login web page and select the type of enrollment you want.
Customer care: 1-800-688-7070.