Amex everyday credit card is issued by American express bank and can be used at the grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and to book for travels.
Amex everyday credit card is rated ‘low ’ Amex everyday credit card charges no annual fee and offers 0% introductory APR Rate for one(1) year, normal APR Rate of 13.24%- 23.24% this is based on your creditworthiness.
Amex everyday credit card quotes a cash advance APR Rate of 25.49%, and charges cash advance fee of 5$ (minimum) or 3%. Depending on the highest.
Benefits of the Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Customers of amex everyday credit card enjoy, as there is No annual fee attached to the card.
- Amex everyday credit card offers a Signup Bonus of 10,000 membership reward points after you make purchases worth $1,000 within 3 months of activation.
- 2 bonus points for each dollar spent on US standalone grocery stores,
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months
- Owner gets 20% point’s bonus on all purchases, they just need to cross 20 transactions in any billing cycle (minus any returns or account credits).
- Bonus points are easily redeemed for a gift card and travel.
How to apply For Amex Everyday Credit Card
Before beginning an application, customers are advised to ensure that all the requirements necessary for the completion of the application are ready such as personal, finance and residential information.
Applicants who desire to complete the enrollment must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Should be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Must have not been declared as a bankrupt in the past 6 months
- Go to the application homepage(americanexpress.com) of the Amex Everyday Credit Card. Look for the “Apply Now” at the web page.
- By Clicking on the web page the applicant will be directed to a new webpage with the application section below. Complete the personal information section with the following details.
- Full Name
- Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Income Source
III The applicant is required to accept the terms and conditions of banking and then set their login credentials.
Application Status for Amex Everyday Credit Card
Users to desire to check their application status should contact the bank at 1-800-297-3276.
Cancel the Credit Card
In order to cancel or close your credit card account, the user must contact the customer service at 1-800-297-3276 and they will assist you.
How to login Amex Everyday Credit Card | Amex Everyday Credit Card Login
- To begin with, the log in the cardholder should open the Login homepage (com) of the Amex Everyday Credit Card.
- Enter your user id and password in the blank spaces and then hit the blue button below that reads as “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct the user will be navigated to their account dashboard from where they can gain access to the desired credit activities.
Customer care: 1-800-297-3276
Mailing address: American Express P.O.Box 360001 Fort Lauderdale FL 33336-0001
Online bill payment.
Step 1– In order to pay the credit card bills online, the user should go to the homepage of the Amex Everyday Credit Card and then sign into their account using their login particulars.
Step 2– Once the account dashboard opens you will find the “Make Payments” option there. Select it and you will be directed to the payment window’.