Amex Blue Sky Credit Card is the property of American express bank. It is a travel rewards card that allows you plenty of benefits and points on purchases of flight tickets at the sky airlines, hotel stays and other purchases without any annual fee charged.
When it comes to rating, Amex blue sky credit card is one of the leading cards as long as America is concerned as there is no annual fee associated with the card. The credit card however, charges a cash advance APR Rate of about 25.49%, a normal APR Rate of 17.49% – 22.49%, Amex blue sky credit card also charges 3% as cash advance fee or a minimum of $5.
As one of the best credit cards America can boast of, especially in the area of flight ticket purchases, Amex Blue Sky Credit Card provides the following rewards to its customers:
- Amex blue sky credit card charges No annual fee.
- Receive a $100 statement credit for every 7,500 points
- Cardholders can Redeem their earned points for travel, airlines, hotel stays, cruises or car rentals
- For every single dollar spent on eligible purchases, cardholders stand the chance to earn 1 point.
Requirement for the application for Amex Blue Sky card
- To apply you must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a valid ID, preferably the one issued by the government
- You must be willing to release your social security number.
How to apply for Amex Blue Sky Credit Card
- Visit the homepage(com) of the Amex Blue Sky and then look for the “Apply Now” button located towards the left of the screen, as shown in the picture below.
- You will be taken to the application page, ensure you fill information stated below:
- Full Name
- Your Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Income Sources
- Check the boxes below if you wish to request additional cards and balance transfers.
- Accept the terms and condition to complete your application process.
Check Application Status
To check the status of your application you must feel free to contact the customer service department using the information provided below.
Cancel Credit Card Account
To close a credit card account a customer must contact the credit card company using the details provided below.
How to login Amex Blue Sky Credit Card | Amex Blue Sky Credit Card Login
- Visit the login homepage(americanexpress.com) of the Amex Blue Sky.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Log In”.
Forgot username / password
- If you are unable to recall your login particulars then you should navigate to the login homepage and then select the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link.
- Enter the 15-digit number on the front of your Card, 4 digit card ID and then press “Continue” to go further to retrieve your User ID. Verify your identity and you will be allowed to update Password.
Step 1– To pay off your credit card bills you must log into your credit card account with the help of the steps provided above. Once the account dashboard opens you will find the “Payments” section.
Step 2– you can as well set an auto debit payment method which lets the automatic deduction of the amount of bill from your registered savings or checking account.
Customer care: 1-800-528-4800