Amex blue cash everyday credit card charges no annual fee and offers 0% introductory APR Rate for one(1) year, normal APR Rate of 13.24%- 23.24%, a cash advance APR Rate of 25.49%, and charges cash advance fee of 5$ (minimum) or 3%.
With the secure web page customers are able to access their accounts at the comfort of the homes or while on transit, anywhere at all, without necessarily going to the bank which saves time and money.
The online Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card login portal makes it possible for customers to manage their accounts online, they can pay their credit card dues online, activate new cards, view their earned points, statement of transaction etc.
Benefits of Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card
The American express bank credit card offers a lot of benefit to its customers, the bank issues a lot of credit cards, of which Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card is one of the numerous cards it provides.
Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card login has the following for its users:
- Cardholders of Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit card will receive 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24% to23.24%
- The credit card charges no annual fees
- Cardholders can also earn $150 cash back after they have spent $500 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- More so, they can earn 5% back on $4,000 in eligible travel purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200.
- Cardholders are provided with an easy to use online portal that makes their transactions less stressful.
How to apply For Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card
Those who wish to apply for Amex blue cash everyday credit card must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Should be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Must have a clear credit history at least for the past six months prior to the application date.
Procedures for the application proper
Step 1– To start the application process, first go to the application page (americanexpress.com) of the Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card. Once you reach the web page look for the “Apply Now” button towards the left of the page.
Step 2– you will be directed to a new webpage which has the application form and you are to complete the personal information section with the following details:
- Full Name
- Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Income Source
Step 3– you are required to accept the terms and conditions of the credit card bank and then set your login credentials.
How to check application status
To check your application status, you have to contact the bank’s customer service at 1-800-528-4800 and provide them your application reference number to get your application status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, you also have to contact the customer service at 1-800-528-4800 and speak to them regarding the issue.
How to Login Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card | Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card Login
Step 1– To log in to your account, simply visit the American Express Homepage (americanexpress.com) and find the login section at the top left of the page.
Step 2–enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ in the blank spaces and then click the ‘Log In’ button. If the particulars entered are correct you will be taken to your account dashboard from there you can gain access to your credit card online account.
Online bill payment
Step 1–To pay your credit card bills online, visit the homepage of the Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card and then sign into your account using your login particulars. Or call at 1-800-472-929
Step 2– Once the account dashboard opens you will find the “Make Payments” option there. Select it and you will be directed to the payment window.
Step 1- If you forgot your ‘User ID’ you can retrieve it by clicking on ‘Forgot your User ID or Password’ below the login button.
Step 2– Next you will be directed to a new webpage. Here you’ll have to enter your account related information and click ‘Continue’ to proceed with the process.
- 15-Digit Card Number
- 4-Digit Card Identification Number.