Amazon Visa Credit Card just as AARP Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank and can be used at Amazon.com, and everywhere Visa is accepted. When it comes to rating, AMAZON is the at the top list as it charges no annual fee, the normal APR Rate is quoted at 14.49% -22.49%, a cash advance APR Rate of 25.24%. AMAZON charges a cash advance fee of 5%, minimum of $10.
Amazon visa credit card is a cash-back rewards card with a wide range of cash back offers associated with it. The users of amazon visa credit card can redeem instant savings at the amazon.com for gift cards and travels. Amazon visa credit card Login offers no extra expenses and provides great shopping benefits.
Rewards of Amazon Visa Credit Card
Amazon visa credit card has a lot of benefits that it offers those who patronizes the credit card, such as,
- There are no annual charges associated with amazon credit card.
- A user can get 3% off what he has purchased using the credit card
- $50 on instant approval of application
- 2% back at gas stations, drug stores and restaurant.
- 1% back on all other purchases where a visa is accepted.
How To Apply For Amazon Visa Credit Card
- To apply for amazon visa credit card, first of all, go to the application home page at amazon.com
- Enter your sign in credentials and click on sign in and apply now.
- Once you have entered your sign in credentials, you will be taken to a new webpage that displays the application form. Make sure you confirm your credit history before continuing to fill the application form. To continue with the application, enter the following information: first name, last name, suffix, address line 1, address line 2, city, sate, zip code, email address etc.
- Click the box that will apply after submitting the required credentials, Read the privacy notice and click on continue so to move on with the application process.
- Complete the contact security section by providing your primary phone number, social security number, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name.
- Before submission of the application form, ensure you have duly entered the finance information.
How to check application status/ to cancel application for credit cards
Haven applied for amazon visa credit card, applicants are to check their application status by calling the customer care line at 1-888-247-4080. And if you wish to cancel application request, you can contact the customer with the information given earlier or send amazon a mail at card services, P.O Box 15298 Wilmington, DE 19850.
How to login Amazon Visa Credit Card Online
To access your online account is important to log in first by visiting the homepage of the card issuer at chase.com of the Amazon credit card.
Enter your username and password and click on the sign in button.
A new page will be open where you have to choose from the options given in the boxes, enter additional information that might be needed Based on the choice you have made, then click on next
You will be sent to an identification code that will set a new password once your account is verified in the case of forgotten password.
Online bill payment with Amazon Visa Credit Card
To pay your online credit bills, login firstly to your account by the following the guidelines given a forehand, you will find the payment option once your account dashboard opens. However, you can authorize an auto debit.
This allows the bank to directly pay the bills on due date and time without you running around to do it yourself. An auto debit is more convenient to operate.