Amazon Gift Card Login Online | How to use Amazon Gift Card | How it Works
Looking for a smart way to buy stuff on Amazon, Amazon gift card readily comes to mind. This is a currency highly rated in the world of Amazon. Amazon gift card gives you currency to purchase any items that is is for sale on Amazon and Kindle.
When loaded to your account, it is the most convenient way to do shopping on Amazon. It will spear you the heck of entering your credit card number and verifying your card. Even when you have your card signed in to your Amazon account, if you have enough credit in your Amazon gift card account, Amazon will debit you from your gift card before your credit card.
It is the most proffered way of doing shopping on Amazon. Using the Amazon Gift card is extremely smart and fast. All you need to do is buy Amazon gift from designated agents and have them delivered to your doorstep or email online.
Where Can I Use Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon Gift card can be used to buy any of the Amazon items in the US store. You can also use it to purchase music. Kindle books, Games, electronics, videos, wrist watches and jewelry.
How to Load Amazon Gift Card Online
The loading process is a simple as loading an airtime on your phone. To get this done, with your gift card with you or opened in your email;
- Visit amazon.com and login to your Amazon account.
- On the left-hand part of the search button, click the drop-down button.
- From the list, click Gift Cards.
- This will bring you options like Redeem Gift Cards, Bestsellers, View Your Balance, Reload Your Balance, By Brand, Amazon Cash, For Businesses, Be Informed, Find a Gift
- You will also see your Gift Card Balance Reload your balance Redeem an Amazon Gift Card if you have any.
- To load your new Amazon gift card, click on the “Reload Your Balance” button.
- The card comes in $50, $100, $200, $500 and more. Depending the card amount you are having, click on it in the option above and click the Reload. Let us say you have $100 Amazon gift card, all you have to do is to click on the $100 option, enter the card number and the expiring date, then click “Reload $100” to load your Amazon Gift card.
With your Amazon gift card loaded, when next you are purchasing items from Amazon, select Gift Card as means of Payment and Amazon will automatically charge you from your Gift card account.