Ally Auto Loan offers you an easier way to purchase an automobile even if you don’t have enough funds.
Hence, this company is one of the biggest in the game across the United States.
So, if you have funded a car through this loan house, you might want to read this article.
In this article, we will tell you how to access account online. Also, we will tell you how to make payment. As well as how to contact Customer Service.
Hence, to get all the info you need, make sure you scan this article thoroughly.
That being said, let’s begin by telling you how to access your online account.
Ally Auto Login
The steps below will guide you on how to access your account online:
- To begin, open Ally Account on a web browser.
- Once you’ve done that, provide your Username and Password.
- Now, select the ‘Login’ option to access your account online.
However, for forgotten username or password, follow the steps below:
- Select either the Forgot username or password link on the login page to begin.
- To, retrieve your username, select the ‘Username’ link. Then, select your account type from the options.
- Next, follow the prompts on your screen to get your Username.
- But, to reset your password, select the ‘Password’ link and your account type from the options.
- Now, follow the prompts on your screen after that to get a new Password.
However, if you don’t have an account yet, follow these steps to create one:
- To do that, select the ‘Enroll in’ link on the login page.
- Next, select your account type. Then, proceed with the online registration by selecting the ‘Next Step’ button.
- However, note that you’ll some important info to complete your registration.
- Hence, you will need the last 4 digits of your SSN, DOB, and your VIN/Hull ID or account number
- Once you’ve provided the needed info, follow the prompt on your screen to complete the process.
How to Make an Ally Payment
Ally Auto offers several payment methods to make it easier to make your payment.
Hence, you can make payment over the phone by calling Customer Service at 1-888-925-2559.
Also, you can make your payment online by logging into your account. After that, follow the prompts on your screen to make a payment.
That’s not all, you can also make payments via the mobile app. Still, you can make payments via third parties like but you might be charged some extra fees
However, you can also mail your payment to the address below:
- Payment Processing Center
O. Box 9001951
Louisville, KY 40290-1951
For billing disputes, questions about your account, or correspondence, send mail to:
- Ally Lending
PO BOX 9212
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
To contact Ally Lending over the phone call 1‑888‑568‑0186.
Hence, this service is available Monday to Saturday from 8 am and 10 pm Eastern Time.
For Ally Lending payment, send payment to:
- Ally Lending
PO BOX 653074
Dallas, TX 75265-3074
However, for overnight Payments, send payment to:
- Ally Lending
Attn: PO BOX #653074
2701 E Grauwyler Rd, Building 1
Irving, TX 75061
In summary, we told you how to access your account online.
Also, we’ve provided info on how to make an Ally Auto payment. As well as how to contact Customer Service.
Hence, if you have any questions to ask us about this article, drop them in the comment.
Having said that, thank you for reading!