The Agriculture federal credit union has expanded its branches throughout the nation with about $240 million worth of assets.
And as such is rated good. It’s normal APR Rate is given at 14.90%, same as the cash advance fees. The card charges No Annual Fees. Its cash advance APR Rate is 2.0% of the amount of the cash advance.
With its lovely features, AgFed credit card union classic visa credit card still does not have extra ownership cost associated with its use. Card users can travel with their card since there is no foreign transaction fee attached.
The credit union serves about 22,000 customers with AgFed credit card union classic visa credit card. AgFed is a beneficial credit card, offering customers a lot of benefits. The credit union has auto loans and mortgage facilities.
Benefits Of The AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card
As part of the rewards for being a member of the credit union, members enjoy;
- No Balance Transfer fee
- No Annual fees
- $0 Overseas transaction fees
- Uninterrupted online access to accounts
- APR of 14.99&%
- No extra ownership cost
- Credit facilities and auto loans etc.
Application Criteria For AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card
To apply for AgFed credit card union classic visa credit card, applicants must have attained the age of 18, they must be residents in the US, and they must have a clear credit record, be able to provide the social security number if need be.
How To Apply for AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card
Haven known the criteria for the application for AgFed credit card union classic visa credit card, the applicant is to;
- Login to the homepage[agfed.org] and click on the ‘’first time user’’ button located at the bottom left of the login section.
- A new page will open where the applicant is to enter his personal details.
- The next is the verification page where the applicant is to confirm all that he has entered. At this point, the credit line is activated for online access.
Applicants can call the issuer of the credit card on (202) 479-2270 or (800) 368-3552 to check their application status.
How to Cancel application for AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card
Applicants who wish to cancel their application can also call the given numbers and respond to the IVR.
AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card LOGIN
- Visit the homepage or click here and look for the login section
- Enter your member number or username and password and click ‘login’.
If the details are correct, you will be taken to your account dashboard from where you can operate your credit card as you so desire.