Activate Credit Card Bank of America
How does Bank of America Credit Cards Work? Do you wish to activate your Bank of America credit card? We have a simple guide for you in this article. Keep reading to find out.
Bank of America is a multinational investment and financial services company, having it headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is among the big four banking institutions in the US, ranking as the second-largest banking institute in the United State.
Bank of America is best if you are looking for the following:
- You don’t want any fee
- Want to avoid complex banking rules
- Looking for a well-known banking institution
- Searching for a bank organization that offers several financial products
Bank of America offers in-person, online, and mobile banking. It has several services that help you manage your money. Also, it has different accounts, including:
- Checking accounts
- Certificate of deposit
- Savings accounts
- Money market and CD IRAs
In addition, Bank of America has a mobile app that makes life easy, and debit and credit cards are also available. Both banks of America debit and credit cards don’t come to activate due to security reasons. Hence, before you can use them you have to activate the cards.
Bank of America Credit Cards
Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards for both business accounts and individuals. The credit cards include the following:
- Lower interest rate cards
- Cash Reward Credit Cards
- Credit cards for students
- Travel and Airline rewards credit cards
You can see the list of best Bank of America Credit cards here.
Activating a Bank of America credit card is a simple process and you can do it using different methods. Check it out below.
How to activate your Bank of America card online
To activate your credit card online, you must register for online banking. If not, you can register with the last 6 digits of your credit card or bank account number, and your SSN or Tax ID number. When you are done with the signing up process, you can go ahead to activate the card with the steps below:
- Visit the Bank of America website
- Sign in to your online account
- Confirm your credit card and your identity
How to activate your Bank of America card by phone
You can call a bank representative to help activate your credit card.
- Contact 800-276-9939
- You will be asked for your account number
- Follow the instruction to activate your card
How to activate your Bank of America card with a mobile app
Also, you can activate your credit card with the Bank of America app. Use the steps below to get it done.
- Download and install the mobile app on your iOS or Android device
- Sign in with the details you use for your online banking account
- Locate your new card below the accounts and activate it
Note that for you to be issued a Bank of America credit card, you have to reside in the united state legally, and you have to be 18 years of age or more. Also, you have to have a credit score of 660 or more.
How to get started with your Bank of America credit card
Once you have activated your Bank of America credit card, the steps below will help you maximize your rewards and improve your credit cards.
- When you download the Bank of America mobile app, you can manage and monitor your account with it. Also, you can make payments, activate BankAmeriDeals, and also reach out for support.
- Set up digital wallets: Bank of America approves a lot of digital wallets like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, and Samsung Pay. With digital wallets, you can make payments at the store with your smartwatch or mobile phone
- Set up a PIN: Your credit card should have a PIN, but if not or if you wish to reset old pin, go to any Bank of America branch close to you or you can just call 800-432-1000 to help you out. This PIN is needed when you want to make withdrawals at the ATM and when you are abroad.
- Set up autopay: You can automatically make payments online or via the mobile app. But you have to first register in eBills via the BillPay tab.
- Maximize Rewards: If you have a rewards credit card, you can earn and redeem Bank of America rewards
Bank of America Credit Card Phone Number and Customer Service
Customer services dial: 1 (800) 432-1000,
Technical supports dial: 1 (800) 933-6262,
For credit card supports dial: 1 (800) 732-9194
Bank of America customer-service
Credit Line Increase or Application:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my Bank of America credit card on the app?
If you want to activate your Bank of America credit card on the mobile app, simply download the Bank of America mobile app for iOS or Android. To access the app, use the same details as your online banking account.
How do I get a digital debit card from Bank of America?
If you want to get a digital card from Bank of America, launch the Bank of America Mobile Banking app and select the Manage Card Settings page, then click on Get my Digital Card.
Does Bank of America have virtual debit cards?
Yes, a virtual debit card is available via the Bank of America mobile app.
Check Out This Post: